Sunday, 10 November 2013

November!

It has been a long time :'( A fair amount has happened, one thing being that I turned 18 on the 30th of October, despite still feeling like a 12 year old. Birthday meant money and money means clothes. Admittedly I have tried hard to fight the temptation to waste all of it on needless amounts of unnecessary clothing but that failed slightly when I entered topshop. I came out with with two items, one of them being this pink fluffy skirt. I am slightly in love with it, it's undoubtedly one of my favourite colours (hxcore) and the material is so *+'cute'+* (I hate the word cute but there is literally no other adjective to describe it). Hope you like the outfit, and the top is gifted from http://chicnova.com, decided to jump on the plaid and monochrome trend both at once hehe.

Sorry for my absence again! But if you would like to see more of my annoying face follow my instagram @immids :) Sadly I post approximately 80% of my life on there.


18 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. Definitely following you on Instagram. x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is just the perfect colour! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is really cute, yeah hahah love the outfit ♥

    xx,

    -Edurne
    http://imafashionstoned.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your back and a happy belated birthday! Gorgeous outfit, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute outfit! Fluffy skirt is amazing.

    www.katerina-f.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, I think I'm in love with this skirt! SO LOVELY

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sexy outfit lady !

    -> Come in my world :)
    x.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.
    instagram photos

    ReplyDelete